Sunday 5 November 2017

Courgette Pizza with Raspberries

I wanted Pizza!


But not the usual one and none from a pizza delivery service. I was looking for a pizza dough that was a bit tastier then the normal cardboard.
In one of my many cutout recipe leaves I found a "summer" pizza that spoke to me.
I just needed to buy some fresh raspberries and a bit of mozzarella and I was ready to go.
The sauce was no tomato base, they used ricotta.
I have some homemade in a jar and that was a good chance to get rid of some.
The dough gets a nice crust when baked.


recipe for 4:
20 g fresh yeast
400 g spelt flour
100 g polenta
1 tsp salt
pepper, Pul bieber, herbes de Provence
3 tbsp olive oil
300 ml tepid water


topping:
1 tbsp rosemary
zest of 1 lemon
30 g pine nuts
50 g ricotta
1 medium courgette
200 g raspberries
150 g mozzarella
3 tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper

Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
Mix all ingredients and make a smooth dough. Put in a bowl and cover and let it proof for 1 hour.
In a pan dry roast the pine nuts.
Roll out the dough and spread the ricotta on top and add the lemon zest over it.
Chop rosemary and spread it.

The courgette has to be cut into fine strips.
Get it all on top, add the raspberries and rip the mozzarella on top.

Bake at 230 C for 18 min.

Roll out the dough and spread the ricotta on top. Zest the lemon over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment