Tuesday 9 January 2018

Pretzel Dumplings and creamy Mushrooms

I started this blog more then 2 years ago telling you about my love for all kinds of dumplings.


This recipe is one I haven't done in the basic way. Now I have the chance. My Bavarian breakfast contained fresh and tasty large pretzels. Two days later they are dry.
I brushed off the remaining coarse salt and chopped them roughly.
Soaked in warm milk and some added ingredients later I poured it into the Thermomix and made a finer mix. Just a couple of bursts.

Recipe:
250 ml warm milk
3 pretzels
1 onion
1/2 bunch parsley
Nutmeg
Salt and pepper
300 g mixed mushrooms
2 spring onions
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp oil
Thyme
Salt and pepper
50 ml veg stock
30 ml creme fraiche


Place a wide sheet of aluminium foil on a plate. Place a wide sheet of plastic wrap on top.
Put the pretzel mix like a sausage in the middle
Close the plastic wrap and form a compact line.

Wrap and close the alu around.
Put into a wide pot wuth simmering water and cook for 25 min.
When ready unwrap and cut into slices.
Make the mushroom sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment