Wednesday 25 November 2020

Christmas Trees project

I baked 3 boxes full of butter cookie stars.  Now is the time to built.




The best kind of glue is Royal Icing. I bought a couple of packages online from a British shop. I used some gel color from the Cupcake Jemma store.  Just some water, just a little at the time to get the right consistancy. I have some plastic bottles to decorate cupcakes with different tip openings and I used the small round one. Getting the icing into the bottles is only good if you have a steady hand.



150 g royal icing, 2 1/2 tbsp water, 1 toothpick tip of green food gel is enough for 8 - 10 trees.




After you build the trees, wait over night until you stack them into a box. Royal icing needs time to fully set.

Friends and coworkers were pleased when they found one on their table.


No comments:

Post a Comment