Sunday 20 June 2021

Bami Goreng


This is the last spice pack I bought in the Netherlands. The Nasi Goreng was done a couple of month ago.



The spice packs are very good quality. Since you use fresh ingredients for the rest of the dish, it turns out not as Fast Food, but as a decent meal. It is a pity, that I only can buy them in the supermarket in the Netherlands. I´ve tried to get the sauces on the Internet.

I had a bunch of frozen veggies, some chili and garlic prawns on hand. 



 Eggs and cooked spaghetti had to go into the dish as well.

The defrosted veggies needed 5 min in the pan. I cooked the spaghetti first and cooled them down in water. 

To the pan, I added the spice blend and cooked it for 2 min. The flavours get deeper that way. I mixed the cooked pasta in and pushed that to a side in the pan to add the precooked marinated prawns. They just need 3 min to get ready. I mixed them in and made a well in the middle to add the beaten eggs. I let them cook a bit and poured in Ketchap Manis and Soy Sauce. A good mix and everything was ready to go.



I sprinkled some Pul Biber on top (Chili flakes) and added Sambal Olek at the table.

Ingredints:

250 g spaghetti, Bami Goreng spice paste, 2 shallots, 1 clove of garlic, 1 tbsp sesame oil

400 g defrosted veggies (sweet corn, carrots, parsnips, peas), 2 eggs, 200 g chili garlic prawns

2 tbsp Ketchup Manis, 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, chili flakes, Sambal olek

No comments:

Post a Comment