Saturday 17 June 2023

Beer Garden Visit

A German Biergarten visit in Summer is a must here. Many locations are available. The best are the ones that are situated under old trees and along lakes or rivers. Taking a bike ride or a strong walk sre many peoples favourites. But most beer gardens are also easy to reach by car.



I took the last model of transportation and went there by car. Outside a small village in the gardens of an old mill. Until 1969 they milled the flour for the locals.



Thd place opened at 3 PM and lots of people walked in with me. After 30 min most of the tables were occupied. Some tables had reservations for later this day.

When I am driving my car, I only drink non alcoholic beverages. The Weizen from Paulaner with 0,00 alc is great on a hot day.



The menu is not very versatile. Mostly cold dishes and some warmed up sausages are served.

I had a sausage plate with bread and gherkins. The sausages were the traditional farmhouse kind.

It was a nice afternoon with 30 C and some good food and beer.






No comments:

Post a Comment