Tuesday 5 February 2019

Tasty Hotel Breakfast

Hotel nights end and you are looking forward to a good breakfast.
I do a lot of travelling in Germany.
Many times you just get something to eat without any satisfaction. Pick the item you like the most and that is it.


But it can be so different. Waking up and thinking about the great breakfast to come.


Staying at the NH Hotel Berlin Mitte at Friedrichstrasse is such a place. There are photos on the hotel website that look promising. Usually I am sceptical, when I see those photos. But NH Hotels every time hold what they offer. The standard is very good, great beds, nice service and always friendly.

My favourite are the freshly made omelets.
Yum. A reason to come back again.





The NH Hotel in Frankfurt even has an Asian breakfast corner with fish soup and salads and funny seasoned pancakes. Asian travellers love to stay at that place.

1 comment:

  1. Great Post!!
    Thank you for this really useful and extensive post. I will keep it in mind, if I ever go for bed and breakfast düsseldorf in the HOTEL AM HOFGARTEN.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete