Sunday 1 August 2021

Greek Restaurant visit

Sitting outside under growing wine in a Greek Restaurant is so unusual after this long time. My BFF visited her Dad and wanted me to joyn her. Then we went to the Greek Restaurant El Greco just around the corner. We had a reservation and were surprised about the amount of people who had the same idea. But sitting outside made it more comfortable.



My BFF went for two starters. I ordered a starter and an main dish.



A plate with grilled sardines and a plate with octopus was served.



My Tzaziki arrived and was tasty but too much raw garlic for me and a bit too much seasining. It lingered.



My main was the Greek classic Gyros. It was served with rice in tomato sauce, onions and a salad on the side. The rice was not my favourite. Too sour and undercooked. The meat was good. But a little on the bland side.



Later we went to a very nice modern cafe and I needed some ice cream to beat the garlic taste in my mouth




 


No comments:

Post a Comment