Monday 20 December 2021

Dining out at a local Restaurant Dolce Amore

Getting a new kitchen set up needs time and helping hands. All boxes started to terrify me when I looked at them. Two friends came over to lend a helping hand. In 3 hours I had a better looking place without so many boxes. And an Amazon order for additional stuff. This Monday I have to drive to one of our many builders markets to get extra shelving and build myself some racks for one cupboard to store all my baking sheets later.



As a treat we went out to a local restaurant Dolce Amore or Sweet Love. It is just 3 min by car. I had made a reservation and we've got a nice table in a back room.

They are well known around here for their pizza. But we all wanted some pasta.

A Brushetta with tomatoes came as a greeting from the kitchen warm and garlicky.



We ordered two small salads as starters. Crunchy and refreshing.



The main course was pasta Combinatione al Forno with bolognese and cream sauce. Topped with lots of cheese and piping hot.

We finished with a Grappa.

No comments:

Post a Comment