Saturday 4 December 2021

Fettuccine in Black Bean Sauce

This is Fusion Cuisine.



I bought a bag of fresh fettucine pasta. The tomato sauce in my freezer has to stay there for a dish this weekend. I had to take a look at other ingredients sitting around.

A jar of Korean black bean paste caught.my eye. Excellent. But would it work with Italian pasta?



I made it work and it was stonkin'

I resisted to take too much from my Korean ingredients  just added some soy sauce and a little oyster sauce. No chili in this dish.

Ingredients for 2:

250 g fresh fettuccine

60 g smoked ham bits, 2 spring onion, 1 white onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 red onion

2 tbsp rapeseed oil,  3 tbsp black bean paste

3 tbsp light soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce

Toasted sesame seeds



Heat up the oil and fry the black bean sauce for 3 min.

Clean the pan and fry the ham bits, add the chopped onions and garlic.



Toss in the fried black bean paste, 50 ml water and soy and oyster sauce

Cook the fettuccine. Since they are fresh, they will only need 2 min. Drain and add to the pan. Finish with some sesame seeds.





No comments:

Post a Comment