Monday 30 May 2022

Gentian Lemonade Brew

My BFF was in Bavaria on a one week holiday to Tegernsee.

She loves to shop at stores that sell unique things. 



At Tegernsee Arkaden she found a shop that sold food stuff, local craft beers, fresh roasted coffee beans and even organic cosmetics.

She found a shelf with crafted lemonades with special main ingredients. 

She bought me a Gentian lemonade from a brewer in Bad Tölz.

Gentian is usually made into a 40 to 45 % clear Schnaps. Served in the Alpine region.

I opened the bottle and smelled. Like a less intense kind of spirit. But wait, no alcohol. It's a lemonade.

I took the first sip. Horrible. I scrunched my face together.  The second sip didn't make it any better.

Sorry. The lemonade went down the drain.




No comments:

Post a Comment