I am in a new AirB&B near the Nuerburgring to take part in the Green Hell Driving Days over the German Unify Holiday Weekend.
Since Saturday is the holiday, all shops are closed, Sunday they are always closed, I used my arrival day to do my grocery shopping on Thursday.
A busy place 2 days before the weekend. I did not want to go to a Restaurant on the weekend. Everywhere is crowded.
I decided on a meal I can eat on two days. Having a microwave in the kitchen to reheat the dish was easy.
Recipe for 2:
400 g chicken breast strips
1 jar tomato basil sauce
2 green onions
3 garlic cloves
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp butter
Italian and vegetable seasoning
Salt and pepper
300 g pasta
I used very thick pasta that needed 15 min cooking time. I started that first.
In a pan heating up oil and butter, the chopped onions and garlic went in. They needed 3 min. Then the chicken strips. They had to take color on all sides. Don't forget to season.
Next the tomato sauce with a bit of water to clean out the jar. Use pasta water for better consistency. Let it cook 5 min, then the chicken is done.
Dump in the pasta and stir everything.





No comments:
Post a Comment