Sunday 27 November 2016

Parsley Root and Purple Carrot Risotto

Risotto is a dish that needs usually a bit of work. But I was decorating my two Christmas trees today and had not so much time to cook. This recipe idea is from the newest Thermomix magazine issue and I bought parsley roots and mixed carrots today.

Having a cooking helper made it sooo easy. I shredded the parmesan cheese together with the parsley leaves and filled it into a small bowl for later.
Then I shredded onion and garlic and then added to shred the parsley roots and carrots.
Next step was just to add the risotto rice and the spices and water and wine with a stock cube. Best is, you do no need to add any oil.
I closed the lid and set the cooker to 24  min.
Finish, I just gave in 25 g of butter and half of the cheese herb mix a stir.

recipe:
250 g parsley roots
2 carrots (one purple)
1 onion
2 cloves of garlic
120 g carnaroli rice
280 ml water
50 ml white wine
1 veg stock cube
salt and pepper
1 tsp curry powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
50 g parmesan cheese
30 g fresh parsley
25 g butter

No comments:

Post a Comment