Sunday 2 May 2021

Scrambled Egg Soufflé

I think it was on Tastemade that someone poured sparkling water into egg white and beat it to soft peaks and then added a lot of stuff to it.



I did only watch it on the side and was not able to find it again. But the idea stuck. Why not give it a try. 



The egg scramble came out very fluffy, but it also leeked some water. The added cheeses made it salty and I had some cheese pull. But next time I try more cheese. I dumped lots of frozen herbs in too. 



Cooking time depends on how firm you like your eggs. Do not cook it too long, the airy consistency will go away.


3 eggs separated, 100 ml sparkling water, salt and pepper, 1 tbsp Parmesan, 4 tbsp grated Gouda, chopped fresh herbs, oil



I ate it with some mashed potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment