Tuesday 27 November 2018

White Chocolate, Cranberry and Almond Muffins

A set of 21 muffins for my birthday. I had to bring them to the office.


We have some coworkers with different nut allergies. I only used almonds on half of them. Some were topped with peanuts and the rest kept nut free.


White chocolate is not my favourite kind of chocolate, it is too sweet for my taste. But combined with dried cranberries it should work.


I prepared the batter in my kitchen helper, but you can just use a spatula.

Recipe:
375 g self raising flour
90 g brown sugar
150 g white chocolate
100 g dried cranberries
50 g almond flakes
25 g peanuts
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
150 g very soft butter


Mix the dry stuff together in one bowl and the wet stuff with the melted butter in an other. Leave the almonds and peanuts for later.
Combine everything and do not overwork the batter.
Pour it in muffin paper cups 3/4 high and sprinkle with nuts.
Bake at 190 C for 17 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment