Saturday 9 October 2021

Mushrooms stuffed with Goat Cheese and topped with Morbier

I bought a box with a couple of giant mushrooms at LIDL. I had them in the veggie drawer of my fridge for a couple of days. Now I needed some stuff to stuff them. 



I checked my fridge and pulled some things out and found some others. The amount of filling was more then I thought. Those mushrooms packed a lot of stuff. Some advise, make a little more to pack on top of the mushrooms.



Recipe:

Large white champignons

3 spring onion, 3 garlic clove, 6 slices Black Forest Ham, 1 tsp butter

1/3 cup Panko, 50 g goat cheese cream, zest of a lemon, 3 stalks dill, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, Morbier cheese chunks

3 stalks parsley, chives and cress, 5 tbsp chicken or veg stock, 1 tbsp sour cream



In a small pan heat up the butter and add onions, garlic and ham. Do not forget to use the chopped stems  and season.Cook it for 5 min. Pour in a bowl and cool down. Add the other ingredients, except the morbier and the stock.



Press all in the hollow mushrooms and build the filling up. Top with 2 pieces of Morbier.



Stick in an oven proof dish and pour stock around the mushrooms.

Bake for 30 min at 180 C fan.



No comments:

Post a Comment