Friday 15 October 2021

Ranch Potatoes Oven Baked

I still have for bags of Ranch Dressing Mix sitting in my cupboard. I needed one bag for the Mississippi Chuck Roast. Now I have to find ways to prepare dishes with the other bags. Each contains 28 g or 1 oz. 



I needed something else out of the cupboard and the cardboard package fell out. There are 3 recipes on the back of it. I decided to have a meat free Sunday lunch and go with potatoes and salad. 



350 g of potatoes are enough for me. The recipe on the back of the cardboard box called for 2 pounds of potatoes to one bag of Ranch dressing. I measured 9 g of the seasoning and tossed it with some oil and the potatoes. That contained quite enough salt for my liking. Since I had small potatoes, the baking time was just 30 minutes at 220 C.



That gave me enough time for a mixed salad with carrot strips, lettuce, cherry tomatoes, spring onion and some Mozzarella.



No comments:

Post a Comment