Thursday 4 November 2021

Squid Rings

I wanted to eat a very light seafood lunch.



Soft and tasty!  No Bicycle Tube chewiness. That is something I hate, when I order squid rings on a menu and get some tough ones.



I had some green beans in the fridge ready to be coojed. They were left over from my Tater Tots Casserole. But since they were very fresh when I bought them and good quality, I was able to use the second batch as a salad.



The squid was defrosted and ready to prepare. I only washed the tubes and patted them dry. Using a very sharp knife I cut them in 1 cm rings. Seasoned with salt and pepper. 

1 used 1 Chinese garlic bulb and 1 green chili to flavour the olive oil.



When it is on high and the garlic turned to a bit of color, toss in the squid rings. 45 seconds on each side. A total of 90 -120 seconds and they are done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment