Friday 26 November 2021

Sweet Corn and Cream Cheese Bake

My Thanksgiving food was divided for my lunchbreak and dinner. I wanted to try the oven baked creamy sweet corn since I found a recipe on Pinterest. But I had to break it down just for one and not prepare it for 6 people. 



I used the precooked vaccum sealed sweet corn. Frozen is not available here.



In a small pot I sweated butter and garlic for 3 min. I added milk and cream cheese, parsley, pepper, smoked paprika. When the cheese is melted put the sweet corn in to heat through.






Use a buttered baking dish and pour the mix in. Cover with grated cheese.

Bake at 175 C for 18 to 20 min.

Ingredients:

2 sweet corn stalks, 1 clove of garlic

3 tbsp butter, 100 ml milk, 80 g cream cheese, parsley

Pepper, salt and smoked paprika



No comments:

Post a Comment