Tuesday 12 July 2022

Sweet Potato Wedges with Dip

One long sweet potato makes a full dinner when a dip is added.

My trusty air fryer did the cooking. Easy with no hassle. Keep the wedges mostly the same size. They will cook more evenly. Coated with some oil, seasoning, herbs and a light coating of semolina. This helped with the texture of the wedges.




Just use some oil, garlic and onion powder, dried herbs, smoked sea salt and pepper and 2 tsp of semolina duro. Toss it in the bowl and dump it in the air fryer. I do not preheat mine. 



I started at 180 C for 14 min, added them 2 more min and was done. The wedges are creamy and tasty. But if you wish for crunch, this is not the right method. I loved them the way they were. For the dip I only used Greek yogurt, fresh herbs from my balcony and seasoning and a little agave syrup.










No comments:

Post a Comment