Wednesday 12 October 2022

Chocolate Banana Muffins

My coworkers deserve a sweet treat. That is one of my motivations to bake. This time dark and sweet muffins.



When going to the good stuff in my cupboards I know that the results are good. My recipe was for common chocolate muffins, but with a little oumpf they get an extra layer.



When I brought all ingredients together to start my Thermomix, I saw the two ripe bananas sitting on the counter. So, why not.

Recipe for 24 muffins:

200 g 60 % dark chocolate

2 ripe small bananas

2 eggs, 180 g sugar, 1 tbsp vanilla sugar, pinch of salt, 30 g black cocoa powder

2 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda

130 ml vegetable oil, 230 ml whole milk, 

280 g AP flour

Grate the chocolate and set it aside. Mash the bananas to a pulp and leave it for later.



Stir oil, eggs, sugars, salt together until foamy.

Sieve in all the dry ingredients and add the milk. Stir and drop in chocolate and bananas. Combine everything, but do not overmix.

Fill the muffin cases and bake for 23 to 25 min at 180 C.

No comments:

Post a Comment