Monday 1 April 2024

Tiramisu Truffles

I still do watch too many cooking reels.



The invitation for Easter Brunch came with a request for a dessert. I was looking though my multiple stacks of recipe sheets and still did not have a clou.



Then I watched a German YTuber Nicole99. She is doing 99 fast and often very simple recipes. This Ladyfinger Mascarpone Dessert was very simplied on YT. 



I went through Pinterest and found more facts about this dessert. As always, I made it my own version.



Recipe for ca 22 truffles:

24 ladyfingers or 200 g

200 g mascarpone

Double shot espresso cold / or triple

Same amount of Tia Maria Coffee Liqueur

2- 3 tbsp icing sugar.

Cocoa powder to roll them in before serving.



Put the ladyfingers through a blender and make cookie dust.



Cream mascarpone, sugar, coffee and Tia Maria together. Mix in the dust. It will take a while until everything is combined. Maybe a little more alcohol helps/ or espresso.



Press it down and stick the bowl in the fridge for 90 min. Form walnut size balls and back in the fridge again. I felt like I was rolling bonemarrow dumplings.



 


Roll them in cocoa powder. Serve them with a strawberry coulis and whipped cream.





No comments:

Post a Comment