Monday 17 June 2019

Chicken Wings with Coriander and Lime

I watch a lot of cooking shows in the moment and start to cook with both hands again.


I came across a dish from Adrian Richardson, an Australian Chef. He made chicken wings in his huge Pizza oven and they looked tasty. But I did not write any ingredients down. What I still remembered was a huge bunch of Fresh of coriander and some limes and chili.


It took a while until I bought free range chicken wings. They should be marinating for a while. I took some of my home made spice mix for chicken and mixed it with some olive oil.


My twist was a good heaped tablespoon of Hoi Sin Sauce.
The chopped coriander was mixed with lime juice, salt and pepper and Piment d´Espelette.
One red chili without the seeds went in the oven proof dish too.


recipe for 3:
12 organic chicken wings
1 heaped tbsp hoi sin Sauce
1 1/2 limes
1 large bunch coriander
1 red Chili
olive oil
salt and pepper
Piment d´Espelette


Bake it at 180 C fan for 40 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment