Tuesday 10 September 2019

Edessa food at the waterfall

On the route from Thessaloniki we made a stop at the waterfalls of Edessa. The main one drops 70 m down.

Having an hour there at lunch time, I was looking for a bit of food. The tour guide told us, that we will have a long day ahead of us until we reach the next destination in North Macedonia at the lake Ohrid.


I found a restaurant just near the stream that drops down and went in. I asked the waiter if the restaurant manages the service in a limited time and he said, sure, no problem.

I ordered Tzatsiki as a starter and that was served promptly. He recommended a chicken skewer as a fast meal.


Now waiting time grew longer and longer and I asked about my order. Soon, soon.

With just 10 min to spare it arrived. I paid immediately and wolfed down the chicken.

The chicken was good quality and nicely grilled, but the fries were soggy.

With just 3 min to spare, I reached the tour bus.


Service at Restaurants is slow and there is a lot to improve

No comments:

Post a Comment