Monday 9 September 2019

Thessaloniki and a bit of food

I am on the road again.

This time through northern Greece, North Macedonia, Albania and the isle of Korfu.

What kind of food can I expect?


When I arrived in Thessaloniki yesterday and reached the hotel around 3 pm I was hungry.
No food on the airplane and a early start from home.
I went out and looked for a place where the locals sat.
But I had to get bottled water first. When I came from the airport, I discovered every 200 m some small newspaper and sweet stands. That went through the whole strech of the city.
I found one and then looked for some food.

It was a Kebap Grill with a lot of tables inside and outside.


An ice cold beer is a great beverage after a long day and that was the first I ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment