Thursday 6 April 2023

Air Fryer Salmon with Dry Rub

I never thought that a piece of salmon could be cooked so effortlessly in the air fryer.

Not much to do. Since I often use some baking paper designed for an air fryer now, cleaning up afterwards is so easy. This paper is not good for all uses, but fish works pretty well. I do not use it for chicken wings, they stay soggy on the bottom side.



I used a combination of dry herbs and spices, salt and pepper to coat the top of the salmon and seasoned a littke bit on the skin. That was all dry stuff. Before I closed the lid of the air fryer, I sprayed a little olive oil on top of the salmon. That was all what was done.



200 C for 10 min, then 3 min rest time outside, covered. Some lemon juice to finish. I ate it with some Tartar sauce.





No comments:

Post a Comment