Wednesday 22 November 2023

Asia Noodles easy and fast

I wanted a very fast lunch, but something substancial. I had some ready prepared ground meat in the fridge.



Just a couple of ingredients and a Asia style sauce together with some Udon noodles.



I often see YT videos when a saucemix of green onions, garlic, chili flakes and sesame seeds are heated up by pouring smoking hot oil over them. They then get finished with soy sauce and other ingredients. 

That gave me the direction for my recipe.

I had to finish the bundle of long Asian green beans and started them chopped in boiling water. After 3 min I added the dry Udon noodles and cooked them together for 5 min. I drained them and put them in a large bowl. 

A head of chicory waited for a purpose. It got cut in strips and added to the bowl. The ground meat was heating up in the microwave and went on top of the bowl.

I heated up neutral rapeseed oil with a tsp of Szechuan peppercorns. I fished them out before pouring the hot oil over the saucemix. That was finished with soy sauce, tahini paste and 2 tsp of peanut butter. 

Mix everything before serving.

Do not forget a soft boiled egg.

Ingredients:

130 g Udon noodles

4 long Asia beans, 1 chicory

2 spring onions, 3 garlic cloves, 1 tsp Gochugaru hot pepper flakes, 1 tsp sesame seeds

5 tbsp rapeseed oil, 10 Szechuan peppercorns

2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tsp peanut butter, 2 tsp Tahini

 


No comments:

Post a Comment