Saturday 3 November 2018

KitKat Shopping Spree

We Europeans know just the basic forms of KitKat. Milk Chocolate and wafers are the ones you get everywhere. Not many people know that there is a world of KitKat somewhere. And that you can find it in Japan.


Last time I was here, I came back with 6 different kinds and my friends and coworkers were surprised by the tastes. I had 2 flavours of strawberry, a melon flavour, some matcha and sencha green tea and dark chocolate.

I did not know during the first round trip to look at local shops or rest stopps for regional special types of KitKat. And I did not know that seasonal editions are made too.

Now I gave a good assortment in the second suitcase and will share them.


The last important ones I bought at the Kansai Airport in Osaka. Melon, grape and brown tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment