Monday 5 July 2021

Spring Onion and Cheese Bread

Baked in the Air Fryer!



This is a recipe from one of my favourite YouTubers Aaron and Claire from Seoul. Aaron loves to cook with green onions, so do I. His slogan is: more green onions, more delicious!



These are a staple in my household. And since I heard about the hack to put them in a little water, they keep a lot longer and the green tops grow longer. I bought 2 bunch today for the week.



I often use the air fryer. But rarely for frozen foods. Mostly to try out some recipes. This bread is do simple. I found a small round one this morning at the bakery in the supermarket. The size looked right for the air fryer basket.



I grated some Emmenthal and Mozzarella cheese to stuff into the bread.



Recipe:

300 g loaf of bread

35 g unsalted butter, 2 spring onions, 1 tbsp sugar, 1/2 tsp salt

45 g grated cheese



Chop the spring onions and set some of the green part aside for garnish. Melt the butter in a microwave and mix in sugar and salt. Stir well and add the onions.



Take a bread knife and two wooden spoons and cut the bread into 1 inch strips crosswise without cutting doen to the bottom. Stuff with the onion butter mix and then stuff with the cheese. Top with the greens.

Put into the air fryer and set at 180 C for 8 min.




No comments:

Post a Comment