Sunday 27 February 2022

Veggie Pancake with Okonomyaki sauce

It is time to give the assortment of veggies in my fridge a new life. Lots of bits and bobs to get rid off. Use what ever you find. 



My veggies were cabbage, carrot, celery stalk, red chili, quarter courgette, white from a leek, spring onion.



I used Korean pancake mix as a base, but added an egg. The mix is already seasoned, that makes it easy.




Cutting and chopping all veggies looked like a lot of work. I took the easy way and just cleaned and peeled the veggies and chucked rough pieces in the blender. The Thermomix just needed 5 sec on speed 6 and the work was done.



I only needed enough veggie mix for 2 pancakes. For the leftover veggies I added 2 tbsp olive oil and water and veggie stock cube and cooked a soup. No other pot to clean.



1cup Korean pancake mix, 1 cup water

1 egg, 4 tbsp canola oil, 2 1/2 cup shredded veggies, salt, pepper

Okonomyaki sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment