Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Piede at Schleiz Grill

On my way to an other trackday I made my way up to Schleiz. Well known for the Schleizer Dreieck or Triangle. A racetrack that includes two public roads leaving the city. They are barried off on the weekend so we can include them in the racetrack and drive on them.



The city of Schleiz is not that big but has a couple of eat in or take out places to go to. I had checked them out on google before I decided which one to choose for my lunch break.

The Schleiz Grill is a Kebap House which sells Pizza together with all the well known Turkish dishes.

I've ordered a Piede with döner meat and an egg on tomato sauce. The dough was cery good and a bit breadlike. The topping was well seasoned, but the meat was charred in some parts. Well, it was first cooked on the rotating grill and then baked on top of the piede.


No comments:

Post a Comment