Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Spanish Seafood Restaurant visit

My friend invited me to her Birthday dinner and I had to choose the place.  The Spanish restaurant with a good fish selection was the best choice.



She has a lot of allergy problems and the newest one is with gluten. Fish seamed like a save choice.



She decided that we have a mixed seafood platter as a starter. I've warned her that the portion sizes were big.



It was very good.



Our entrees then came and I felt full the moment I saw them. Awesome fried fish and seafood and a salad or French fries on the side.



Both of us took a large container of fish home with us to enjoy the next day for lunch.

I had a Crema Catalan for dessert. Since she couldn't choose any of the three desserts offered, they brought her a plate of melon.

Great service and the restaurant was packed on a Tuesday night.



 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment