Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Potato Omelet with Manchego Cheese

LIDL had Spanish week. That's why I used Manchego cheese for this dish.



Potatoes, onions and eggs sounds like something you will find in Spain. But I added some carrot for color and precooked the veggies for 7 minutes.



A large pan with a good amount of olive oil was preheated. The drained veggies went in to get cooked.



I seasoned with Spanish hot smoked paprika, green paprika powder, salt and pepper and garlic powder.



Then I beat 3 eggs and seasoned them with salt, they went over everything to bind the omelet.



I topped it with a handfull of grated Manchego cheese and put a lid on to melt it.

Ingredients for 2:

6 small potatoes

2 spring onions

1 carrot

4 tbsp olive oil

3 eggs

50 g Manchego cheese

Salt, pepper, hot smoked paprika, green paprika, garlic powder




 

No comments:

Post a Comment