Friday, 9 October 2026

Blood Sausage Sauce with shop bought Tortellini

 I bought a package of fresh pasta filled with Tomato, Cheese and Chili as a go to when I came home from my 4 days trip to the Nuerburgring. It is always good to have something like that as first choice when you are tired after a long drive or long weekend.



But that was not the case this time and the fresh pasta stayed in the fridge. Yesterday at the butcher I bought 2 thin smoked blood sausages. I cut one in small slices and sauteed them with a couple of onions and garlic in a pan. 



A dash of alcohol and a little pasta water for a bit of sauce and 3 types of fresh herbs from my balcony: oregano, majoram, cellerie greens.



The cooked tortellini went in the pan and were stirred through and served. A fast and tasty lunch, if you like blood sausage.



Ingredients:

80 g smoked small blood sausage

1 tbsp butter

1 tsp oil

1 red onion

2 shallots

2 garlic cloves

2 stalks oregano, majoram and cellerie green

Pepper

40 ml Noilly Prat


No comments:

Post a Comment