Tuesday 30 August 2022

Bolo Toast

Working with leftovers is something to get creative. Since I can't stand for a very long time in the kitchen. I have a busted knee for more than 2 weeks now. Standing more then 10 min in the kitchen hurts. I hope my knee will get better soon. That hinders me while cooking.



Some of my bolognese from last Sunday is sitting in my fridge. This toast is a good way to eat some of them. It is so easy and tasty.



Ingredients:

3 slices of toast, goat cream cheese, 9 tbsp bolognese, grated mozzarella, ground pepper

Preheat the grill on the oven to 180 C



Lightly toast the bread. Spread a thin layer of goat cream cheese on top. Heat up the bolo and spoon 3 tbsp on each slice of toast. Get the cheese on top and some pepper.



Bake for 6 to 8 min to melt the cheese.



No comments:

Post a Comment