Sunday 28 August 2022

Chanterelle and Bolo Rice

Now it is chanterelle mushroom season. Sice we are in a severe drought in Europe these mushrooms are rare and expensive. The quality is on the low side. But it is also tomatoe season in my garden. I harvested a kilo of them over the period of 4 days. 



This time I went for my kind of Bolognese sauce. I started with the prep for my usual tomato sauce with all the tomatoes and after 5 min of the cooking time, I added the beef mince in small pieces through the hole in the lid of my Thermomix on the running blade. After 35 min at 100C the Bolo was done.



I cleaned the chanterelle mushrooms and sauteed them with a spring onion in a little oil. Just some salt and pepper and done. The dish was served with Jasmine rice.



Ingredients:

850 g tomatoes, 2 onions, 5 cloves of garlic, 30 g olive oil, 30 g balsamico, 1 tsp sugar, 50 ml white wine, 2 tbsp tomato paste, 1 tsp herbes de Provence,salt, pepper, 1 red chili, 400 g beef mince

250 g chanterelle mushrooms, 1 spring onion, 1 tsp oil


No comments:

Post a Comment