Monday 11 September 2017

Nutella Banana Oat Muffins

They sound a bit healthier then the regular muffins and they seem to have not so much sugar.  But they taste amazing and a bit of Nutella makes everyone happy.


I wanted to bake them for a while now, but when I checked my small jar of the brown stuff I had way less in then I thought and the muffin baking was not happening.
I told my coworker about it and she gave me her second open jar that was bought for the holiday, opened and just 2 spoons of Nutella were eaten.


recipe for 12 muffins:
240 g flour
85 g oats
100 g brown sugar
2 ripe bananas
1 egg
60 ml rapeseed oil
125 ml buttermilk
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
12 tsp Nutella


Use a medium bowl and a kitchen machine.
Preheat the oven 175 C.
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
In the kitchen machine mash the bananas, add all other ingredients except the Nutella and make a fine batter.


Use 12 papercups and line the muffin tray.
Fill the batter in 3/4 and put a tsp of Nutella on top of each.
Use a toothpick and swirl the Nutella in the batter.
Bake for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment