Thursday 15 September 2022

Manti Turkish style

This is a pretty easy dish because the fiddely main work of producing the tiny Manti was made in a factory. I bought a package of them frozen.




I wanted to make them myself but my Turkish coworker told me to buy them frozen as all Turkish households would do.

That was the best idea ever. I went to my neighborhood Turkish supermarket and picked some up in the frozen isle.



The rest of the work was done in minutes.

Recipe:

200 g Manti frozen, bay leaf

150 g Greek yogurt, 2 tsp garlic paste, salt and pepper, chopped parsley

3 tbsp butter, 3 tsp paprika powder

Cool the Manti in salted water until done. When they are already defrosted it takes less time. Drain. 



In a small pan melt the butter and add the paprika.

In a bowl mix the yogurt with the other ingredients together.

Put the Manti on a plate, top with the yogurt and then the butter paprika.

Enjoy.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment