Friday 12 May 2023

Broccoli and Feta Bake with Rice

I wanted something easy and vegetarian today. Putting most of the ingredients in the oven and using the rice cooker seamed the laziest method.



I still have a lot of my wild garlic butter in the fridge. I used some of it to coat the broccoli and drissle a little on the feta. Just a few seconds in the microwave and the green butter was ready to go. For some more cheese a bit of Lebanese Labneh was used. I added a little olive oil too.



But before I mixed it with the rice after baking, I had to add some Greek yogurt to make it a bit more creamy.



Preheat the oven to 180 C fan and bake it for 30 min. 

Ingredients:

400 g broccoli, 2 green onions

150 g feta,  2 Labneh balls, 30 g wild garlic butter, 20 g butter, 2 tbsp olive oil, 3 tbsp Greek yogurt

Salt, pepper, Jasmine rice




No comments:

Post a Comment