Monday 4 June 2018

Last Food Impressions of my trip through Poland

The last couple of days were busy when I came home after a very long bus trip. I checked my photos and found more food that I could share.

On the way to our last hotel we spent time on the Baltic sea and been to Zopot, an old seaside town not too far from Gedansk. A lovely town with lots of cafes and restaurants. The closer you get to the sea, the more touristy it gets food wise.
I went with one of our group to a garden restaurant that served Italian food.



I had a pizza with local Kilbasa sausage. Very good. My company had Caprese salad with cheesy bread.


We spent time at the dunes of Leba too. After a climb up the dune we met in the local Restaurant. A very touristy place, but on choice.

The fresh salad with smoked salmon was very good though.


No comments:

Post a Comment