Monday 8 June 2020

Nasi Lemak Fusion cooking

The fat rice or coconut rice of Malysia and Singapore is a staple there. Often eaten for breakfast with some veggies, greens and egg or an other kind of protein and a chili sauce.


I cooked the rice and added grilled yellow long peppers to it my kind of protein was Norwegian smoked salmon.


My friend gave me a small jar of homemade Shattar - pickled chilis.


A bunch of Vietnamese coriander finished the dish.


That was a bit of food, that helped me during the renovation process of my apartment.

Peel the bell pepper, it makes it more digestable. Use a cast iron griddle pan and give the peppers some hot love.

Coconut cream and a bit of Nasi lemak seasoning added to the water creates a bit of a problem in the rice cooker. Open it twice during the cooking process and stir it well.


No comments:

Post a Comment