Monday 1 June 2020

Prawns with Garlic Spaghetti

During social distancing and a 2 week vacation with no chance to go on my booked holiday in Croatia I started a renovation project. Not much fun sitting in a lot of mess.


Cooking something to get away from it is a good course of action. But many things are packed away. It had to be something easy.


A pasta dish is a saviour. A bag of chili prawns is a great addition to it.

I first thought about Spaghetti olio e alio. But my prawns needed to be cooked too. Best solution: mix both together.

In les then 15 minutes I cooked the spaghetti, chopped the garlic and flavoured the oil with it.
The prawns are marinated in chili oil- that is a bit red but not spicy. They are sold at LIDL for a reasonable price and are tasty.

recipe for 1:
120 g spaghetti
2 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves of garlic
black pepper and salt
150 g chili prawns
fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Piment d´Espelette


No comments:

Post a Comment