Saturday 30 May 2020

Bacon wrapped Asparagus

I have a new cookbook!


My last birthday was more then 6 month ago. Now I finally met friends again. Before they came I was asked about a birthday present. Since I have a new kitchen appliance - my Airfryer- I wanted a guidebook to use it more efficient.


The new recipes opened a lot more chances to use my new tool. The recipes are easy to follow.


Last night I chucked two ears of sweet corn in for 16 min. They tasted great and cooking them was s lot faster than boiling them in water.


Today I used up the last pound of asparagus upper halves.

Recipe:
450 g peeled white asparagus
150 g Austrian smoked ham slices
30 g Parmesan cheese
2 spritz olive oil

Wrap the asparagus stalks each in a slice of smoked ham with some fine grated cheese on top.
Stack them in the airfryer and spritz with a little oil.
Cook at 180 C for 10 min.

Serve with some sweet chili sauce.


No comments:

Post a Comment