Monday 21 December 2020

Cake Pops

I have a new kitchen helper.  It is a 3 tier baker with cake pops, donuts and muffins.



Today I started my baking match with cake pops. The small recipe booklet included has some easy recipes to bake. But as always I changed the basics a bit. 



For 24 cake pops:

100 g butter, 100 flour, 100 g sugar, 2 eggs, 1 tsp vanilla sugar, pinch of salt, 1 tbsp orange blossom water, 2 tsp chocolate powder

Compound chocolate and sprinkles




Beat butter, sugar, vanilla into a smooth paste, add eggs beating in between, then salt and flour. Add the rest of the ingredients. Do not over mix. Pour into a piping bag.



Fill the heated up cake pop cups to the edge and close the lid. Bake as long as your iron is supposed to do.

When they are cool, melt the chocolate and dunk them in. Put the sprinkles on.

Since we are in a hard lockdown since last wednesday, I was not able to buy cake pop sticks. I used what I had on hand.




No comments:

Post a Comment