Tuesday 29 December 2020

Egg Toast in the Air Fryer

On Christmas Day with lots of time on my hands I was surfing You Tube. Korean ingredients have been a part of my Christmas presents and I checked my favourite channel Maangchi. YT offered me an alternative on the side panel: Aaron and Claire".



I have never heard of them. But the offered recipes were from the Air Fryer. That made me curious. What a find. I started binge watching their videos and laught a lot about the way Aaron presented his cooking methods. Everything can, but nothing must.



The egg toast has hooked me and on the seco d Christmas day - yes, we have two holidays - I prepared it for breakfast.



Ingredients:

Toast, cream cheese

Salami, mayo, egg, salt and pepper



Aaron uses in this recipe condensed milk from a bottle. The sweet kind and spread it onto the toast. He told to use cream cheese instead. Condensed milk is not used here and I think the other option is tastier.

After the cheese, put some ham or salami on top. Now use the squeeze bottle to make a thick line around the edges of the toast. That should keep the egg from running away. Well....


No comments:

Post a Comment