Saturday 17 July 2021

Rainbow Trout with Blueberry Iceberg Lettuce

Finally after 13 month I was able to go grocery shopping in France again. I have missed this so much. Now that I have my two covid 19 jabs and the waiting time of 2 weeks over, I looked forward to this trip very much.

Just as in old times, I arrived at the Auchan supermarket 2 minutes before opening. Now the fun started.

The fishmonger was one of my first stops. A large side of a rainbow trout and some giant prawns went into the shopping cart.



Easy to prepare after I got home and was hungry. The only downside were the long fishbones. About 25 of them. But after pulling them out, a coat of seasoning and some flour for the skinside was all the work to do. Butter and oil in a large pan and 5 min on the skin and 2 min on the other side.



Done. Iceberg lettuce and fresh blueberries with fresh herbs and s cream dressing was all I needed.



Served with baguette and cidre de Breton.


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment