Thursday 18 May 2023

Breakfast Omelet in the Air Fryer

Not all TIK TOK recipes are good. 



The hack is a good idea, but the whole thing is a real work in progress. Temperature and  baking time, the way you prefare your eggs in an omelet. This all has to be taken into consideration. My first attempt was edible, but the eggs sucked. Way too dry. 



Checking out new dishes is one of my favourite thing to do. A piece of paper and a pen are always on the table. A couple of notes and I have the idea. Checking Pinterest for nice ideas is great too.

But using my Air Fryer for more then fries and chicken wings is important to me. It sits often on my hob and gets used. Its great for a small household and versatile.



Ingredients for 1 omelet:

3 eggs, 2 small tomatoes, 1 spring onion, 1/2 cooked sausage

Salt, pepper, Italian herbs

Put a baking paper in the AF. Spray a little oil on the surface. Crack in 3 eggs, chopped veggies and season the whole stuff.

Set the AF to 200 C and bake 10 min. I do not need to preheat mine. Check the directions for yours.

The recipe called for a baking time of 15 min at 200 C. I used only 12 min and the eggs were baked dry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment