Monday 22 May 2023

Truffle Burrata on Linguine with browned Mushrooms

That is the first time I saw a package of burrata with truffle at LIDL. I never thought that was a thing.



Now having it in the fridge I needed a dish to use it up. I found one on Pinterest. But it was made with lamb filet strips. I did not wanted to go grocery shopping for lamb meat only and used up my 2 large portobello mushrooms instead.



When you cut them in large chunks and brown them in a hot pan without oil or salt for 5 to 7 min and turning them once, they get a nice color and a meatlike consistency. After that time, just add a bit of olive oil and a knob of butter and some salt. They wont loss any water now. Take them out of the pan for later.



This is the time to chuck in some onion and garlic, pepper and herbes de Provence. With a little pasta water, the sauce will be great.



No comments:

Post a Comment