Saturday 21 January 2023

Biscoff Panna Cotta

A 3/4 jar of Biscoff spread from my puff pastry Christmas trees is sitting in my pantry. 



I had no idea what to do with it. Pinterest helped and I saw lots of ways to use it up. But Cheesecake or Tiramisu needed too much other ingredients. I was looking for something simpler. Panna Cotta was the aim.



For decoration purposes I went out and bought some Biscoff cookies.



Recipe for 4:

400 ml double cream, 100 ml whole milk

40 g sugar, 1/3 cup Biscoff spread

4 gelatine leaves, Biscoff cookies.

Soak the gelatine in cold water for 10 min, squeeze out.

Heat up milk, cream and sugar in a pot. Microwave the spread. Pour it in the pot.



Constantly stir until the cream starts to boil. Take off the heat and stir in the gelatine.

Fill in jars, put some crushed cookies in. Let it set in the fridge for 3 hours or on your cold balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment