Monday 9 January 2023

Bok Choy braised in Soy Sauce

A very tasty and easy way to have a veggie snack.



I saw a Reel on YT and thought about my 2 heads of bok choy in the fridge. 



The basic ingredients of garlic and ginger are a staple in my kitchen. Asian sauces too.

The bok choy needed to be blanched for 30 seconds. I put the heads in a bowl and used my kettle and poured boiling water over them. No need for an extra pot.



Recipe for 1:

2 bok choy, 2 garlic cloves, 1 knob of ginger

1 tsp neutral oil, 1 tsp toasted sesame oil, 1 tsp oyster sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, pepper

Sesame seeds



Heat up the oil in a pan and fry garlic and ginger for 2 min. Add the drained bok choy and give it 2 min on each side to get some color. Add the sauces and cook them 1 min more. Finish with sesame seeds









No comments:

Post a Comment