Friday 19 January 2024

Arabic Breakfast in Muscat

After a very short night due to  red eye flight and a long wait at Immigration, I had my first breakfast in the Falaj Hotel in Muscat.

It is great to sit outside in the sun to enjoy breakfast. At home icy roads and lots od snow made the way here difficult, but worth it.



A huge line of tables with heated serving containers started after the juice and coffee section. That got me curious and I grabbed a warmed plate and started my forage. 

Deep fried cauliflower, Okras in chickpea tomato sauce, an onion and brown bean dish and small fried chicken pieces.



Then there were potatoes, chicken sausages and the usual egg dishes.

I stayed away from them, but went for Hummus and some other creamy concoction. The parsley salad was like the one I prepare from my Jordan recipe.

Some fruits and watermelon juice together with coffee were a great start to this holiday



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment